Welcome, Future IITians!
For first time users
- You need to sign up for an account to register and have your username and password to be able to sign in on this portal.
- After sign up, verify your email address by going to the email verification message in your inbox. If you do not receive it within a few minutes of signing up, please check your Spam folder just in case it got delivered there instead of your inbox. If it is still not there, click on the Resend email verification link to request it again.
- After you have verified your email address, sign in on this portal and start your application for admission. And please take note of the requirements below.
Before you begin with your application, please be ready with an electronic or scanned copy (in JPEG, JPG, or PNG format and must not exceed 500 kilobytes in size) of the following requirements for upload on this portal. You may use a mobile phone to take a photo of a required document.
- If you are a graduating senior high school student:
- If you are a senior high school graduate and has not enrolled in a tertiary school or university:
- If you are a senior high school graduate and has enrolled in a tertiary school or university:
- If you are a graduate of the old non K-12 high school and has not enrolled in tertiary school or university:
- If you are a graduate of the old non K-12 high school and has enrolled in tertiary school or university:
Note: Application period is already closed. Check back for your application status starting from June 17 to June 24, 2021.
For inquiries, contact the Office of Admissions and Scholarship Administration through firstname.lastname@example.org
· (063) 223.8641 · 0917.716.4074